3.06.2008

not much

Feels good to have my dreads finally cut/conditioned away. I have thin, smooth, and straight hair, and trying to coax it into dreadlocks was the most painful waste of time. There were only four. RIP.

My coffee maker is broken, and I can't figure out why, because it turns on and lights up but just does not brew. So now I buy coffee everyday, and I hate that. Now accepting donations of repair work or a new coffee maker!

I may or may not be stalking the Catholic Workers. I'm okay with it. I'll eventually track them down at a Friday potluck and stun them with something from the Mennonite cookbook. If all else fails, feed 'em! (?...)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty new coffee maker, bring it home ... ~kay

6:54 PM  
Blogger francine said...

awww the dreds!!! i never even got to say my goodbyes...

1:18 AM  
Blogger teknopr1nce55 said...

perhaps it's your pump on your coffee maker. boo. because i'm the only one here that drinks coffee, i bought a french press. the only thing is getting your coffee ground for press instead of filter...

4:43 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

i will probably disassemble and take a look. (the french press intrigues me...)

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home