4.17.2005

3:30-5:30 will be amazing.

Let me inform you of my past and why today is such a joyous occasion.

When I was a youngin.. eight years old to be exact... I anxiously attended OSU ice rink every Saturday morning for my figure skating lessons. Yes, many memories I'm quite fond of. I wrote a descriptive paper on it earlier in the year? Anyways, it was there that I first loved figure skating and made it my life goal to go to the Olympics to compete as a figure skater. Since then my progression into the world of ice skating has ceased and long gone are the Olympian dreams, but it will forever hold a special place in my heart. You see, freshman year when I met Jackie Cline we ended up conversating about OSU ice rink and a particular ice show we both participated in! Indeed, Jackie Cline and I were fellow ice skaters under the instruction of OSU at the same time and we didn't know eachother. I forget what her class did in the show but my group did Cinderella. (I have a great pic if you don't believe me, I was such a darling Cinderella...haha) Ever since we stumbled upon our similar past we have wanted to go back to OSU ice rink and skate. Well, after almost four years it is finally happening today at 3:30 and I simply cannot wait. Hmm, suck though, this better not symbolize some sort of end in Jackie and mine's friendship. No, I refuse to let that be the case.

Anyways, I'm going to go get laundry sorted out and pickupmyroom so I can revisit the past knowing my duties at home are taken care of.

I'd love to see you all tonight at Cross Trainers, really. Sit by me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home