4.17.2005

MmmBop?

I think this is my second or third post of the day. That's weird.

Ice skating= a love of my life. Not the, but a love for sure. I had no idea how much I missed it. Especially those salchows. That always was my favorite jump. To seal the deal Jackie and I did a buddy spin, complete with total dizziness. That is the only spin that makes me dizzy. So, so dizzy. OSU ice rink has changed, but is the same.

Kim brought me my favorite cookies ever. Which, if you're curious, happen to be from the WAC cafe, Peaches, and are peanut butter cookies with Reeses Pieces in them. I'm not sure if anyone can relate but let me tell you they are the best of the best.

I found my momma's bible with the help of Kelly and Kim. Thanks guys, I love sitting with you.

Hanson was played. Yeah, no joke, they played Hanson after CT. Emily and I started rockin' of course because we went to the most recent Hanson concert together. Josh and Andrew were the band, and Emily and I sang, although we couldn't reach those high notes really. Josh says the new Hanson is too manly for him to take, I say it's all amazing. But he also likes yellow and orange skittles so I'm not sure how much you can trust him. Purple, Red, and Green are the best skittles and that's all there is to it.

These cookies are probably made in Heaven and dropped down to the Peaches cafe. They even look perfect.

I'm in need of seeing a concert with my concert buddy Emily S. I hope I don't have to wait until Mae to see one with her. I want to see The Shins or something! Don't know why they came to mind, I have no idea if they're even touring.

I"ve got to go read The Joy Loser Club. Yeah, you know what I mean. By Amy Terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home