2.09.2006

Whoever

Haha wow so many times I go into Clements Rec Center I forget my Cardinal Card, and the girl lets me in anyway 'cause she recognizes me and knows my tendency to forget my card.

What I'm trying to say is, I really appreciate her. To drive back to the apt. and look for my card would be entirely unreasonable, I mean, Otterbein is a very small school, and how many people are going to try to use their Rec Center who don't actually go there? She's just really sweet and I tell her I'll try to remember next time. I'm a jerk in that way because clearly I don't always follow through with that.

Just try and be that girl to someone today. In other words, make someones life easier.

Also, I need to mention this because I can. How annoying/funny is it when you have a limb that is asleep and you need to walk. You can't wait it out, you have no choice but to get up and pretend like nothing's wrong. It's annoying in that you can barely stand up, and funny in that you feel like you're leg is rubber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home