2.19.2006

Dreamer, you might be the soundest sleeper...

Car drives with Kim are never disappointing.
I really love Sonya's company, and her dorm is so cute, she's a real college girl. I feel like I'm not really in college, so naturally it was all intriguing.
Everything David Crowder does is like a symphony, he's such an artist, and who can watch him perform without thinking of his talent as an author?
The car ride home- I haven't felt that content in quite a long time. Peaceful. Nobody who I was with I see particularly frequently and I really loved it [In the car: Carl, Kelly, Stevie, Billy, Alex]. I've been feeling antsy in the presence of people in general lately, and the drive accompanied by the soundtrack was so perfect. Sure my throat was gone for, I was tired, and I didn't even have a specific conversation that made it the way it was, but it was good. It was good.
Thanks Carl for the ride home, I appreciate your cheerful willingness on such late notice, that can be tiring I know.

So maybe I'm feeling better about company. Any company held, whenever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philippians 1:3

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a pretty great time on the ride home too. Nothing really specific made it too great. I just felt good the whole time. I'm always glad to give you a ride wherever and whenever. You're good company, Kelly.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home