4.18.2006

"Cause I'm as free as a bird now,"

So I just surfaced from 1850-1953 in Chinese history, going through the Century of Humiliation and all the sucky wars and interesting literary movements through that time period up until the Korean War, and here I am now, listening to FreeBird. I'm not entirely sure why, but after I finished my review drafts it's the only thing I could think of to do. [Haha, Grant]

[Edited out boring next steps within my Chinese history hysteria]

Or something like riding bicycles.

Any Mat Kearney fans reading this? I can't decide if I like Nothing Left To Lose or not.

Also,

"And this was really the way that my whole road experience began, and the things that were to come are too fantastic not to tell."
Jack Kerouac, On The Road

I'd like to start reading that soon, but I can't even scrape up enough time to finish Fitzgerald. I'm going to have to start staying up late like normal people.

Anyway, I can't pretend like that Chinese isn't in the next room, so why don't I tend to that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home