4.17.2006

Some things, they stay the same.

I just went trash-picking (I'm using that term very loosely, they were just sitting on someone's curb) with Kim and got two lovely chairs that we stuffed in her back seat.

I made the point that most believe that a car trunk is magically big, while usually big things fit more easily into my back seat. I think you should take notes on that, it held true tonight.

We drove the chairs back to my apt. where we quickly disinfected, lint-rolled, and windexed them to perfection. They are from '79 and it's noticeable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve those chairs. For free.

You rock.

2:08 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

Well thanks, Dr. Robinson...
...but I've got a bone to pick with you.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home