10.11.2006

Train De Vie!

I really love that my creator shows me super frequently that I have not been flicked into my present circumstances only in order to get an A in English. Sounds silly, but in the midst of things it's never easy.

Do note the following overview of the past week:
1) Savior Jesus
2) Received chocolate chip cookies and coffee from Heather the psalter
3) Ran three Uptown blocks during flash flood-esque rain and tornados.
4) Hayride with Kim and nice boy who made up chants and hand claps with me.
5) Donuts with Kim and Andy at 1am.
6) Gary, Jim, Nadine, Gordon, Elmo, Bubba-choo, Little Wolf, Emma, Spencer, etc.
7) Plans of future service with amazing girls


I get to see Regina Spektor this Friday in Detroit. I wish I was as faithful attending shows as my blog makes it appear.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) and donuts. and driving in kelly's car. and pig.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i like regina. does she sing the hea-ea-ae-ae-a-ea-art song? i hope. because otherwise i just sounded dumb.

10:59 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

I can't believe I forgot about donuts. I thought about so many other things I forgot too.

Yes Kelly, she sings that song, haha! Sometimes referred to as "Fidelity" but I think you should stick with your name for it.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home