11.21.2006

I miss my brother. He is so funny.

I saw the second bus stop guy today on campus. In fact, I almost ran into him outside of Denney.

I forgot how much I loved being the only one awake at night. I've always remembered this about the morning, but large intervals of time pass between the occasions where I am the only one awake at night. I don't think it's that I like being awake when people are asleep in general- I think it's that morning and night are on the brink of things. I've missed my orange glowing street. Have I not been paying attention to it for months, or do I only appreciate it especially when only I am awake? Why are these things so?

I really love my orange glowing street. I can't wait until I am the only one awake in my dark room watching silent snow illuminated by the orange light. This is a distinct memory I have from last winter.

My orange glowing street.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the orange glow water color?

Lovely.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like being the only one awake in the morning, usually after 3:45 am. Nice post...;-)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home