3.03.2007

no sweat

My beautiful small group girls are so much fun and truly delight in the Lord, such a blessing.
I just applied for a passport.
Been looking into sweatshops all morning-- I tell you, it doesn't take much to get me seriously interested in reading an article or website, and then they have links that are interesting, and those pages have links full of perspective and information I'm curious about, and so on and so forth.

I should really consider providing links to things. I've no quick way of doing this, as the simple html for links that used to be memorized is no longer stored up there in my brain, or rather, I am no longer able to pull it from the stacks. If the brain were a library, it would be as if I deleted the card without item records or without creating a LibHas statement. The information may be there, but I'm just searching for hypertext markup language and results are indicating it is not being stored here (my brain). Enough of this.

My pile of research is beckoning, so I'm going to try to pry myself away from my sweatshop findings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home