5.05.2007

I love.

Yesterday was phenomenal. I was blessed to see Kim, Kelly, and Carl at Kent, followed shortly thereafter by Leah and Adam and later Ashley and Aaron. Not to mention I drove there with Billy and met up with Matt, Jen, Niki, and Emily.

It was practically a game, but not like silly monopoly. The game was titled: How many lovely people can you cram into a short time period? Copyright, right?

Not just those lovely people either, but the Psalters are a fair amount of lovely, and we were able to clapdance to noises of praise they created. We met so many great people at the show. Documentary man from Kent by way of Cleveland, Erin, Drew, Lindsay, Tera, ScottPsalter, and the list goes on and on. Tera needs to get her Dirty Folk Experience some recording time, or else I might be forced to learn Mandolin and recreate her pieces. Which wouldn't be so bad after all.

Could not be recreated ever.

The best of all were two boys hitchhiking to Portland. Tera had picked them up, and they got to hear about Jesus. Thank you, Holy One, for your orchestration.

Attn Carl, Sonya, Kelly, Kim, Andy, Paige, anyone who wants to come: I can't wait for family dinner. If we have it in this place I live we can invite my crazy neighbors.

Oh, my crazy neighbors. They are so good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, goody. i can't wait!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll totally invite myself to that dinner if you're inviting your neighbors... and especially if it's a bbq :)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home