3.20.2008

out of ashes

Last night we marched to the statehouse for peace in inclement weather.

An elderly gentleman in front of us started singing quietly, "Where have all the flowers gone?" It was so precious, Heather and I didn't know what to do with ourselves. Heather offered the elderly woman next to him her umbrella, and the woman said smiling, "I'm not the witch of the west, I won't melt!"

Tonight Father reminds me there is hope. There's still a lot more dancing to be done.

Resurrection day is coming!

Here's to wishing we were all in Queens to eat Wendi's delicious cooking on that good day...

Additionally, shout out to Andrew, who repaired my coffee maker last week.

(Also... headed to Lexington next month for Schools for Conversion 101.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home