4.24.2005

I will not worry about tomorrow or all of its questions

Seeing some people really encourages me. Not even talking to them always but just seeing them. Most of them attend CT, it helps me through the week.

I'm starting to look more and more like myself everyday and it's such a blessing. I recognize myself in the mirror more and today had more energy than I have had in quite a while. Praises for that.

Prayer request guys? A new issue has come up that I'm very worried about. Since they watch my blood so closely it can't be the worst of circumstances I'm hoping. Let's pray that it's just an annoying bump in the road. I'm scared like I can't explain.

Today I made a slideshow with Kelly, Kim, Carl, Laura, and Joe. It was a lot of fun. People do some stupid things when they wake up...

Off to bed

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember that time you woke up and talked to a wax hand...?

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly Kelly Kelly!!! I finally found your blog back!! Now i can keep up and leave you comments!! I miss you sunday.. :(

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i'm dumb..i forgot my name again :\ ..that last one was from me..megan

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home