4.18.2005

Make sure every hint of sarcasm is duly noted

I am absolutely thrilled that apparently sometime over the weekend with my various encounters with nature I became in contact with ivy of the poisonous sort.

I love that I am itchy and I have poison ivy on my arms and legs.

I think it's great that tomorrow I am inducting a lovely individual (okay, no sarcasm there) into NHS and I will be perfectly capable of sitting still and not making a scene out of my absurd amounts of itchiness.

I'm glad that I can be positive of the fact that I will not scratch the skin off of my body.

This is going to be good, kids.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

posion ivy?

gaaaaaay.

so u know for sure now?

7:05 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

no i don't know for absolute sure but it's quite similar.

and that post was very exagerated.

my bad.

It felt like that last night?

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home