4.18.2006

Fixed him up and gave him a sound

After a facing turbulance and feeling broken up about it, I headed to Starbucks to read God's comfort and direction. Upon entering I bumped into a friend from high school, who was also absorbing the goodness of God's Word, a guy I came to know when he was an Atheist.

I can't begin to explain to you the details of transformation and continuation of God's intricate design in this friend, but I can tell you what a joy it was to talk about God, people, church(es), and the Bible with this friend that God is stirring so continually, a friend that has such a passion for learning and equipping himself for a life full of chasing after God and pulling as many people as he can along with him. He is such a smart guy, and it is art that his intellectual capabilities are being used to advance God's kingdom. I can't wait for more conversations like it, more instances where an exchange of ideas can lead to a portrait of new colors, brighter and more saturated than ever before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home