3.11.2007

"We have a sitchen in the kitchuation..." -Jacob

Springing ahead tonight/today. This year, I cannot afford to be conquered by daylight savings time. In fact, I've mentally outlined my day for tomorrow, including the new time and the "would-be" time so that I will be awake and showered on time, two dogs and three cats will be fed on their biological clocks, and I will have enough time to put gas in my car and maybe read some anthro before church with the 'rents, followed by church+.

Meanwhile, great discussion tonight with great people about time and phenomenology on the whole. Also, any discussion of Kierkegaard at length is typically appreciated by this girl.

Good-night. [Sneak up on DST before it sneaks up on you.]

2 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

can't nobody bring us down, kelly!! :) have a wonderful week!

i just realized as i typed this that i forgot to give you that money. shame on me. i'll drop it by your house when i'm in westerville on wednesday.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great job on gettin places early even with the springing ahead thing ... I am sure the 'rents appreciated the extra five :) kay

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home