4.28.2005

FROOTIES

"frooties" will probably be the death of my entire web class.

Really though.

Yesterday we probably consumed into the millions of frooties and we were all sad in the end. We suffered everthing from hyperactivity/sleepiness/and sad stomachs. I personally was sucked into hyperactivity and was bouncing off the walls and laughing uncontrollably.

My advice? Don't eat mass amounts of frooties. Actually, don't even start because you won't be able to stop.

Mr. Samanich: "Frooties are like crack. They take control of your body. We are all eating crack."

Stephan: "Frooties are the fruit of my life, I live by the Frootie."

See. It's an addiction.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE HELP ME STOP

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home