4.23.2006

"Thy is a word and feet need lamps"

We walk on slippery ground.

We walk on slippery ground.


I like when Kim and Stevie come visit me at my apt. and make weird & pixelated sea monsters my desktop background, and how we exchange the puns of the week [they're never really any good] and all the confusion that takes place, and how Kim writes on my printer paper [let's face the realities of my printer not working ("Hi Kelly :) Don't print on me please")] and how Stevie is oblivious to most things in the universe, and how Wikipedia confirmed the existence of "Extreme Ironing" as a sport, thus proving my story about when I encountered Extreme Ironers.

And how they made me feel really loved by stopping by and making no sense for the whole hour they were here.

And how it is okay that we walk on slippery ground.

Because maybe the traction we need to risist the banana peels of the world lies in things like sea monsters, puns, broken printers, oblivion, extreme ironing,

and Jesus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when the ironer was on the mountain top and Stevie lyke ROTFL!!

I still think you were making the Graeters thing up, though.

Stevie stole your pen (on accident I guess) so now it is in my possession yesss.

You're the best.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home